Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Recent Happenings

The Magic pre-release was the weekend before last and had a great turnout. 19 Players entered and it ended up with Chris (Chaos Minion) in first and myself in 4th.
The new set Launch was last weekend but only had 6 players so was rather disappointing. But a couple of them were newer players so it was good to give them some tips on playing and deck building. Steve won first and myself second.
The next tournament will be in 3 weeks but I'm not expecting much of a turnout as the format is prebuilt decks and many don't want to pay to enter as they know they will most likely be beat by those like myself with better decks/more experience.

This weekend I'm eager to play Warhammer Fantasy. My Hellcannon came in and I'm looking forward to trying it out on the table. (if I can get it to fit together...stupid old pewter models). I'm hoping to get in a big team battle so I'll be there pretty much as soon as the store opens.

1 comment:

  1. Well sorry Yoder. That I'm not there to play red white weenie burn and random decks. Though I am really interested in this new set though I won't have any till I get back. Come to Gideon needs a tweak anyways I need to stop adding random shit and make it back to where it began. See ya all when I get back Mark.

    ReplyDelete