Thursday, February 23, 2012

Believe it or not.

For the first time in about a year I'm going to play some 40k this weekend. Time to dust off my Box 'o Boyz and let my Orks Waaagh across the table. I'm actually looking forward to it. It'll be good to get some play time with them in again before they get back-shelved when I rebuild my Necron Army.
I have most of the Necrons I want, just short a Ghost Arc or three. But I said I wouldn't rebuild that until my Warriors of Nurgle Army is done. I've made some good headway there. The Lord and Sorcerer are painted and the Knights and Chosen have their armor and horns mostly complete. Just need to add shading and paint all the details, and horses, for them to be done. My Hellcannon came in and after many hours of filing got it all fit together and glued. Its going to need quite a bit of work with GreenStuff before it ready to paint. Darn old pewter models. Very time consuming, but the models look great when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment